|You have 0 product(s) in your shopping cart.||
Child Keepsake Impressions
- The process: an impression of your child's hand/foot is made using a soft, pliable nontoxic clay. Please note to prevent sticking cornstarch is dusted on your child's hands/feet and the clay. Consider dressing your child in play clothes! All materials will wash out.
- A mold is then made and used to make a impression and create your lasting keepsake impression.
- Each plaque / keepsake is painted by hand, fired, glazed and then fired a second time.
- Turnaround time is approximately 18 to 21 days.
- You choose your color(s). Choices are yellow, pink, red, orange, baby boy blue, cobalt blue, and chartreuse. All come with a matching ribbon for easy hanging.
- Full payment is made at the time of order.
- please ask about SAME child discounts on multiple plaques if purchasing, for example, both sets of grandparents.
- Gift certificates are available and are perfect for Shower Gifts.
- Message can be personalized to say - "I Love You Nana. . . " Papa, MiMi, Daddy, Mommy - etc. Up to 15 to 20 characters including I Love You.
- Impressions are made by appointment only. Please call today to schedule. Space is limited for Christamas delivery so call now! (225) 343-4282. If no one is able to answer the phone we are working in the studio. Please speak clearly and leave your name and number and we will call you as quickly as possible.
If you have any other questions - please email me at Jaime@FromMyKiln.com.